National Catalog of Drugs Germany-Immunoglobulin

Wechsel-, Neben-, Wirkungen, Einnahme- und Dosierungsempfehlungen, Haltbarkeit, Entsorgung von Arzneimitteln / Medikamenten

Moderator: DMF-Team

MichelleRomania
Topicstarter
noch neu hier

National Catalog of Drugs Germany-Immunoglobulin

Beitrag von MichelleRomania »

Hi! My name is Michelle and I'm from Romania. I am authorized distributor of Tradename removed. I am here because i want the Germany national catalog of drugs, that cataloque with prices. I need it to compare the price of the drugs from Germany with the prices from Romania. I tried to find the catalog of drugs in those site's http://rote-liste.de/online and http://gelbe-liste.de but it didn't work it. Please help me! Best regards, Michelle
Brigitte Goretzky
DMF-Moderator

Re: National Catalog of Drugs Germany-Immunoglobulin

Beitrag von Brigitte Goretzky »

Both sites are for professional users only (doctors, vets, pharmacists). You have to register, provide proof of your profession and then you can access the data.

Contact details are provided by the companies as required by German law.
And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth.

Then she made the world round and laughed and laughed and laughed...
MichelleRomania
Topicstarter
noch neu hier

Beitrag von MichelleRomania »

I saw that I have to register but I can't register because I am from Romania and I'm not a doctor...Can you download this catalog and upload to me because i need it? Or how can i get it? Thank you very much!
Kasi
DMF-Mitglied
DMF-Mitglied

Beitrag von Kasi »

As already said, you need to register.
If you want to have the books to compare prices ...it is easier to search in the internet cause it´s up to date. The eprices are changing every 2 weeks.
Antworten Thema auf Facebook veröffentlichen Thema auf Facebook veröffentlichen